C1: Using scenario planning crisis simulations to model risk exposures
In today’s dynamic environments analytical planning is vital to identify a company’s risk appetite – most companies have developed a risk register but how prepared are they for potential risk exposures? How many are stress testing their assumptions to see how resilient they are if something did go wrong? This interactive workshop will run through scenario planning of a common risk to identify and expose the unknown unknown.
WHAT ARE THE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• What does resilience mean for your company?
• Using real scenarios to identify business vulnerabilities
• What best practice looks like in practice – not just theory
• First-hand experience of a crisis stress test
Risk managers and business continuity planning managers – content is not trade specific and open to all levels of experience
1. Paul Collins, AVP, Property, Allied World
2. Russ Timpson, CEO, Horizonscan Ltd